please do not go offtopic in sales threads
I understand why you want to keep it a sales thread but unfortunately this is a forum that requires new members to post at least 15 replies before they can post a new thread. So you have to expect a bunch of non-sense replies. kind of like this one. I like your domain. It would be good to develop. Cheerio!

admin edit: moved to new thread, moved out of sales section
ok guys, I am getting fed up of these offtopic replies in member sale threads. If someone wants to sell a domain then either buy it or say something on-topic.

From now on I will be deleting any replies in sales threads when the thread creator asks.

DomainExperiment.com Wrote:I understand why you want to keep it a sales thread but unfortunately this is a forum that requires new members to post at least 15 replies before they can post a new thread. So you have to expect a bunch of non-sense replies. kind of like this one. I like your domain. It would be good to develop. Cheerio!

DomainExperiment: You (and new members in general) are welcome to post new threads anywhere on the forum except for the sales section. We think that members should be a part of the community before you use our boards to sell your domains. This protects us from spam and overly agressive sellers. We are a community first, not a spam board.

Jasmate is an active member who has contributed to the boards before being able to post a sales thread... you should consider doing the same Smile

btw, nice domains Jasmate

Zach

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulk Sales selling 3 2,969 06-11-2008, 03:53 AM
Last Post: selling
  "Me too" threads bug me shakemelikeapig 0 2,314 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: