My first week as a Domainer
Who is Chris Bayne?

I am the youngest son of three children having an older brother and sister. I was born in York Steet, Middlesbrough, England on the 7th August 1958. I grew up in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire and attended the local Technical School.

I first started work as a musical instrument repairer, but soon realised there was not much money and prospects in this line of work, and so sort a career in computers.

For 18 years I worked as a freelance computer programmer that saw me work for some major companies across the country. I finally ended up in Plymouth and refused to leave, as the area is so nice, so I and took a permanent position with the local utility company.

In all this time I have searched for easier ways to make money, and my dream is to work from home 2 or 3 days a week.

This burning desire is to create a "business" to sustain my family. Once my earnings from the business exceed my current salary I shall be retiring from the JOB.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought and parked half a dozen domains in my first week, but only seeing a ROI of £0.21.
How this improves!
Sad

Also had trouble finding a domain to register for $8 using keywords identified.

Is this normal?
Hai!
You can create a domain names from the website xnynz.com/ for low cost.This gives you "smart search option" to create the domain name ourselfs.
It's reallt fun working online and running up your own business Big Grin
thanks for this
You'll have to dedicate a lot of your time to your own business, but who knows ... maybe you'll enjoy being home 24/7 with family!
really nice information...
best of luck
how is it going man?
There are so many ways of making money online, depending on what are you specialized in.

If you are good in writing, you can offer your services part time or get freelance jobs posted.

You can also create nice articles online and sell your article to various article sites.

Try freelance.
Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, I am a new domainer :) DomainSeller 8 5,444 11-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Last Post: mozart2
  Hey all, new domainer here Spex 5 3,874 10-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Last Post: flaw101
  New Domainer packers4 1 2,770 08-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Last Post: zach
  'Lo all, new to the domainer scene Zephi 1 2,607 08-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Last Post: zach