Myspace as companion to website?
Gigi Wrote:Here is another thing going around: has anyone heard about something called HOVERSPOT? I hate to sound old, but it is hard to keep up with these kids today! LOL

Sorry... never heard of that! But there are so many sites that open everyday, hoping to be the "new" hot site that will make millions... But I'll check it out.
Berlin,
EVERYONE thinks they are going to have the HOT new spot. So far it seems to be as random as hitting the lottery!
I wish I had invested in yahoo, I wish I had invested in Myspace. I wouldnt be here now, Id be on a yacht somewhere off the coast of SOuthern Italy, with my hired hands to swat flys away from me if they happen near. Wink
Yeah....but think of all the OTHER places you could have invested money and lost everything! For every "Yahoo" or "Myspace" there are 10,000 failures!
I think myspace is way over used. I also see some of the dangers attached to it. All you have to do is read the paper to see that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your first website... Gigi 10 6,083 07-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Last Post: parise
  Website Rotator Service?? sunnybeachcal 7 4,707 11-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  Autism Website w_grace 0 2,165 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Offers Required: NEWS broadcasting website digitalic 0 2,009 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: