Your first website...
What was it like? I made a page on Geocites, yahoo. Is it still around? At anyrate, I thought i was cutting edge at the time, but looking back, it was pretty awful. What was your first website like?
I was helping develope a website with a friend, but that was put on hold. But my first thing on the net, is my blog... It has taken me a long time until I joined the internet other than just a surfer!
My first website is still alive and well....though seriously modified from its original incarnation. It was a site against the local schoolboard!
LOL you will have to send me the link to that Miz Accer! But i have seen your work, you are very very good!
The original site: The Unofficial site of the Harrisburg and Eldorado School Systems

The site is still up though the current version is on my own domain at ACCERWEB
Well my first website is article site http://www.vavk.com and it's totally SEO friendly site. Big Grin
JAYESH,
I like it! You did a great job on that and the articles were pretty cool too. But then I have always been a tad "strange"....ask anyone!
I did a Geocities Site a long time ago. For a WYSIWYG type of site builder it is not bad. There may be a lot of bells and whistles that you don't have but for what it is I was happy with it.
Jayesh Wrote:Well my first website is article site http://www.vavk.com and it's totally SEO friendly site. Big Grin

It looks like you have a ton of information on your site. How long have you had it up?
My first site was back in the pretable days and matured over time to over 100 pages and of course tables were the thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Myspace as companion to website? Gigi 14 6,378 07-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Last Post: parise
  Website Rotator Service?? sunnybeachcal 7 4,724 11-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  Autism Website w_grace 0 2,167 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Offers Required: NEWS broadcasting website digitalic 0 2,017 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: