Newbie help needed
Hi, I am fairly new to domain name buying and selling. I have about 10 domain names for sale and I was wondering where is the fastest way to sell them. I don't even need to make a big profit, at least 20 dollars in profit per domain name would be great. I just want to be a flipper. Thanks for your help!
From my experience I would say just try some different domain selling forums and you can also submit your domains to buydomains, they tend to give reasonable offers from time to time
Thanks for the help cct5rb!
Hi Stradman

If you have some design skills you can bundle a logo with your domain name and sell it for a higher price at http://www.incspring.com. Now matter how "low-grade" a domain may sound if your creative skills are good and can design a stunning logo, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If you don't have design skills hire a designer but try to keep costs as low as possible by perhaps outsourcing on freelance sites, but check out the designer's portfolio first. I suggest you do this with just one domain to first test the waters to see if this is for you. Some domains which could be considered to be low-quality are selling for a premium when bundled with a good logo - something that would not have been possible had they tried to sell the domain on its own.
have a look
Thanks for this useful info
thanks for this info

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best places for a newbie to get started V Dogg 19 10,369 05-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Last Post: byronpol
  Very Newbie question. Hurgoll 5 3,833 08-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Grace