OS Commerce web hosting solutions in Mexico?
I need help. Require:
300 gbs - HD, 4 GB - RAM, 6 TB - Bandwidth, OS Commerce
Any recommendations?
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting provider ?
Are they trustworthy? What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?
The service is absolutely wonderful. I recommend digitalserver.com.mx Mexico servers to all of my friends all the time.
It seems to me kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com hosting plans are full-featured and low cost.
Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.
After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on digitalserver.com.mx servers in Mexico.
Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
Deals from owned-networks.net and asvhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
Any hosting company can brag about their uptime and reliability, but these people really deliver the goods. Their pricing is a great value. Their speed is rock solid. And they are just really good people to deal with.
What I want to recommend to others is, digitalserver.com.mx customer service. The price for their hosting packages in Mexico is great.
Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Thank them a lot.
I love the prices. Digitalserver.com.mx server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!
Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
These companies are flexible enough to offer you hosting solution you need and it is able to satisfy all your specific demands.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 115 8 hours ago
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 79 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 80 03-27-2024, 05:38 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi