Please Read: Marketplace Rules
The main Domain Social rules apply to all sections of Domain Social. Here are some rules which apply specifically to this sales thread.

User Requirements:
You must have a post count of at least 15 in order to create a thread in the Domains For Sale section.

Non-Sellers:
  • No General Discussion: If you wish to hold a discussion, or ask a question about a current issue or the value of a type of domain, please post in the discussion section. For instance, do not discuss issues like trademark infringement in a sales thread; you may post these in the legal discussion section.
  • Do not Comment on Price or Value: The pricing of a product, service or domain is at the discretion of the seller. If you have an offer for the seller, you might be able to Private Message the seller with your offer. Please do not post comments like "too expensive"

Sellers:
  • Give Specifics: Supplying more information will make it easier for potential buyers. Here is some information which is a good idea to supply:
    • domain name expiry date
    • registrar
    • revenue and/or traffic
    • whether a website is included
    • whether you accept price offers
    • the reserve price or price range
  • Evidence of Traffic & Revenue: If you choose to state traffic and revenue figures for a product or domain, you must upload a screenshot of this revenue (such as from adsense, sedo, etc.). You can either link to it or upload it as an attachment in your post.
Congrats - your forum maintenance is quite nice i personally feel that the community will grow like a sky rocket
Hi Domain Social Forum Members in the Lounge:

My name is Bill and I am a New Domainer trying to learn what it is all about. I have registered and parked four domain names and would like to offer them for sale. My parked sites are not getting much traffic although I have adjusted the keywords several times.

One of my domain names that I think should be very attractive is "apparel4baby.com" and the current main keywords are Baby Clothes. Any suggestions on how to get more traffic to this site??

:confused:
Zach= I just wanted to say thanks for what you're doing here and the spirit of it. People here are respectful and generous , friendly and helpful. A lot of us new kids on the block, but not being scoffed at or made to feel small or ridiculous! Good people are certainly worth as much or more than good domains! DulcineaSmile
lol okii sound good to me
edited by zach - no advertising in this thread
szkloszklo@yahoo.com
Hello,i am a new domainer here but looking forward to talking with everyone,rolling up my sleeves and digging in! Thank you zack for this oppourtunity.
okay sounds good
Look zach you need to get rid or those annoying spammers their contribution is more than our members, and it's damaging the forum.
sounds fine

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  maintain it successfully then read qizhen0809 0 660 02-13-2019, 04:29 PM
Last Post: qizhen0809
  Rule: No Discussion in Marketplace zach 14 40,128 10-05-2017, 07:41 AM
Last Post: ameliadavies