Random Quotes and Thoughts
Hi. I'm Mary-Anne and am a web developer and graphic designer and artist. I have been collecting domains and either own or manager over 100. I now realize that I will never develop a majority of these domains. They are good ideas but I have to stick to my area of expertise. I am doing ecommerce and will be selling a card line of my own art and other artists as well.

Anyway, I want to learn how to successful sell my domains. Otherwise I will have to dump them since I no longer want to pay the renewals on so many domains I will never use myself.

I would love to read a blog on this subject. Does anyone know a particular one. There might be a blog associated with this site.

Sorry I have never spent much time on forums but this would be a good place for me to start.

I have a bunch of good security system domains (for example). I just read it was a good idea to contact end users so I decided to contact Brink's Home Security to see if they or one of their dealers are interested. I emailed them but may have to write the corporate office by snail mail.

I have for instance:

bestsecuritysystem.com plus several more, most being dot coms.

Has anybody had some huge successes selling domains. This would be an interesting sideline for me because I am an idea person. But I probably should stick with my first love art and graphic design.

Blessings to all.
Good quote.
Hi Mary Anne, welcome to this forum. Well, I can tell you that here you'll find some experts in the domain traffic, they own and sell domains, some for quite significant money, other not much. You can read around our different segments, and maybe you'll find the information you are looking for. I'm not an expert! I just enjoy the discussions.
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within. The essential cause of Rome's decline lay in her people, her horals, her class struggle, her failing trade, her bureaucratic despotism, her stifling taxes, her consuming wars...Rome was not destroyed by Christianity, any more than by barbarian invasion; it was an empty shell when Christianity arose to influence and invasion came." - Will and Ariel Durant

Hmmmm.....sounds strangely familiar.....
An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." - Albert Einstein
This is one I have hanging over my desk.....it's a good thing to remember:

"Avaritia Facit Bardus - Greed makes you stupid" - Anon
"Those who really desire to attain an independence, have only set their minds upon it, and adopt the proper means, as they do in regard to any other object which they wish to accomplish, and the thing is easily done." - P. T. Barnum
"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." - Mark Twain
Hi Accer I'm enjoying the quotes and thoughts you're posting. Noticed the midnightish hour of the latest ones. To sleep, perchance...aye, there's the rub! More, I hope.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to know your thoughts .... mazepa 0 883 07-20-2020, 05:23 PM
Last Post: mazepa