Random Quotes and Thoughts
Thanks for quote
I like this
"Cheerfulness, it would appear, is a matter which depends fully as much on the state of things within, as on the state of things without and around us." - Charlotte Bronte
"Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success." - Brian Adams

I agree with you with Brian Adams on his view regarding patience. I am the kind of person who could easily lose patience. I am thankful though that I do have people around me who remind me about patience as a virtue..
Maybe someone can tell me who said this, it's something to the effect of:

"When small men cast long shadows, the end of the day is near."
"When small men cast long shadows the sun is going down." - Venita Cravens

To err is human. To forgive divine. To forget is not in my nature -
I'm glad you guys liked those. Here is another:

You judge me but you don't know me. You will drown in your own hypocrisy before you realize I speak the truth.
This is one of my all time favourites:

Those who cannot think for themselves are emotionally unequipped to spend time alone.
Last two for a bit...I have the day to deal with!

Either I will find a way, or I will make one.

The truth shall make you free, but first it shall piss you off.
Ok, this really is the last one....thoughts on it anyone?

Atheists don't believe in God nor an afterlife. But Believers do believe in God and an afterlife. And what's interesting to think about is that if Atheists are right, then they'll never know it. If they are wrong, then they will regret it. Believers will never know if they are wrong, but, if they are right, then they will be happy.
ACCER Wrote:Ok, this really is the last one....thoughts on it anyone?

Atheists don't believe in God nor an afterlife. But Believers do believe in God and an afterlife. And what's interesting to think about is that if Atheists are right, then they'll never know it. If they are wrong, then they will regret it. Believers will never know if they are wrong, but, if they are right, then they will be happy.

true, but atheists who become believers would regreat believeing in something they don't really believe in, even before they die.
To err is human, to forgive canine. By ?

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. ( I think I think therefore I think I am. ( By my sister)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to know your thoughts .... mazepa 0 883 07-20-2020, 05:23 PM
Last Post: mazepa