Reliable shared hosting provider
Hey guys,
I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich Ecommerce Hosting. Any info on QHoster.com EU hosting?
Is the price ok for their packages? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
I am happy using QHoster.com hosting services. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
Shared accounts from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are the best to have a deal with.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.
Your sites will be in trusted place if you choose QHoster.com - They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
QHoster.com and hostingsource.com services are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.
Great customer service so far. They called me immediately to verify my order, and when I had some basic unresolved problems, they investigated and got back to me in a few days. QHoster.com currently has 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net can be quite right for you.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.
My site has never been down either! I highly recommend QHoster.com to those who want a stable, fast provider.
Experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 2 49 26 minutes ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 5 81 28 minutes ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 8 Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 115 Yesterday, 05:52 PM
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 79 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 74 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
  Shared account to sign up with ... Vanio 7 502 03-19-2024, 08:30 AM
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter