Save The Internet
hokeshel Wrote:Things like this are very aggravating. I am an adult, I think I can figure out what is best for me. I can also tell when politicians are trying to help me or rob me.

LOL...I couldn't agree with you more.Smile
What an education! I didn't realize just how many more of our rights the government is trying to infringe upon. Any recommendations for supporting groups that are trying to prevent this from happening?
I've seen this discussed in several forums and I think it's great that people are aware and want to mobilize. It is scary how the governement keeps whittling away at our freedoms. I hope there's a way to stop this progression.
scalamedia Wrote:What an education! I didn't realize just how many more of our rights the government is trying to infringe upon. Any recommendations for supporting groups that are trying to prevent this from happening?
I don't know of any. Maybe we should do some looking around. Just talking about it here won't help much if we can't do anything.
Personally, I probably wouldn't have known this was going on if I hadn't read about it here. Why isn't this sort of stuff in the news?
same here. Interested but link dosen't work..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some of the games on the internet are targeted at young chitianshi520 0 1,106 03-19-2019, 02:47 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520
  A Domain Name Search Can Save You Hundreds benbenli 1 3,206 09-29-2012, 05:24 AM
Last Post: keith8385