Server Load Balancer?
Hi,

Alibaba Cloud Server Load Balancer is built to cope with high volume traffic and each year in November is put to the test during Alibaba’s annual Global Shopping Festival. Alibaba relies on Server Load Balancer to provide uninterrupted service during the festival by switching requests between data centers and transferring transactions to the most available server. This includes transferring requests to servers located over 1,000 kilometers away, without missing a single transaction.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.alibabacloud.com/product/server-load-balancer?spm=a3c0i.7989240.246374.2.1733e1c7iW4ZtB

Product Ads 
Load balancers are used to increase capacity (concurrent users) and reliability of applications. They improve the overall performance of applications by decreasing the burden on servers associated with managing and maintaining application and network sessions, as well as by performing application-specific tasks.
Load balance is the device which acts as the reverse distance or proxy and thus distributes the network or applications traffic across the number of servers.They are used to increase the capacity and reliability of applications.It can also be defined as the amount of work which a computer has to do between two or more computer.
Load balancing is a key component of highly-available infrastructures commonly used to improve the performance and reliability of web sites, applications, databases and other services by distributing the workload across multiple servers. Essentially there are two kinds of load balancers in use in corporate networks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dns server does not recognize a domain name Williamhawk 0 1,591 12-26-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Ipv4 vs Domain Minecraft Server Ips Williamhawk 0 1,746 12-18-2017, 05:18 AM
  Problems Syncing Time on Server 2012 R2 Williamhawk 0 1,644 12-14-2017, 05:29 AM
  Server recommendation for my website Williamhawk 0 1,670 12-07-2017, 09:56 AM
  Virtual Private Server (VPS)? Williamhawk 0 1,472 10-25-2017, 01:13 PM