Server to buy
Servers from asvhost.com and brixly.uk are attractive for me and I am in two minds which plan would be the best?
I actually found blazinfasthost.com via Google search and compared their services offered to providers that were highly recommended.
As for their plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful.
Use servers from reliable hosting providers: kvchosting.net and junedataplace.com.
Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.
If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

I know low-cost dedicated server hosting packages offered by these hosts:
- Mddhosting.com
- Okayservers.com
- Cloudarion.com
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Just want to say that asvhost.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your demands.
Xtremededi.com provides attractive and stable servers at very modest rates.
They are excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Thank you! Their technical support is amazing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stable server in NL mazepa 5 111 01-11-2019, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Best Dedicated Server | Cheap Dedicated Server in Texas - HOSTPERL hostperl 0 61 11-23-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: hostperl
Thumbs Up Cheap Dedicated Server Web Hosting - Hostripples India! sophia 0 80 11-23-2018, 05:22 AM
Last Post: sophia
Thumbs Up Save Upto 10% OFF On Best Canada XEN VPS Server - Hostripples India! sophia 0 67 11-21-2018, 05:47 AM
Thumbs Up Best Canada Linux SSD VPS Server - Hostripples India! sophia 0 71 11-20-2018, 10:52 AM
  High Performance Singapore Dedicated Server Web Hosting - Hostripples! sophia 0 66 11-17-2018, 05:49 AM
Thumbs Up Best Australia Dedicated Server - Hostripples! sophia 0 89 11-14-2018, 06:36 AM
Thumbs Up Cheap OpenVZ VPS Server Canada - Hostripples! sophia 0 79 11-13-2018, 05:37 AM
  reliable dedicated server host for hosting Media files? MiracleMoff 6 197 11-09-2018, 03:05 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Server which is low cost and trustworthy Vanio 5 155 11-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy