Server to sign up with
Servers from brixly.uk and legionbox.com are well-balanced and resourceful and I wonder which way is betetr to stick to and why?
How large is your website and what are its storage needs? What's your hosting budget?

Happy with hostforweb.com hosting. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. The support works 24/7/365.
My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.

Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.
I vote for legionbox.com.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
I know tzulo.com is a professional web server hosting provider. Everything works fine.
Give kvchosting.net a try. All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.
It is one of the few hosts on the Internet known as a true hosting provider.
QHoster.com servers are well-balanced and cost not much.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
Now, I do want to say that xxiwebhosting.com has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts.
They have great customer support. I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month.

Customers should open a support ticket and mention XXI2022-25 promo to get a lifetime 25% discount on the server price (should do this after ordering, but before paying). First come, first served.
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use legionbox.com services and will share my experience with them later on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 1 13 1 hour ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 75 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Shared account to sign up with ... Vanio 7 502 03-19-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Forex VPS account to sign up with ... mazepa 6 104 02-29-2024, 08:54 AM
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Low cost VPS to sign up with ... mazepa 8 167 02-01-2024, 09:27 AM
  VPS to sign up with ... mazepa 8 324 02-01-2024, 09:26 AM
  Shared account to sign up with ... mazepa 7 251 02-01-2024, 09:23 AM