Shared account to sign up with ...
Comparing shared plans from datapacket.net and rockhoster.com, which way is better to go and why?
I would recommend Rockhoster.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!
I have wordpress hosting account with Rockhoster.com web host. Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months.
The tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative. I have no outages..
Shared plans from allwebhost.om and planethoster.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Support has been responsive and on point. They would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend them to anyone.
For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with solving my problems.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH Rockhoster.com web host.
I moved my entire site myself, including databases, so I also can't comment on Rockhoster.com transferring service.
They're a place to call home for your sites, without question. They're great. Fantastic even.
Plans from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
Whether you're a beginner or a pro, they promise to offer a top quality service on all fronts, and for this reason the service is worth every penny you pay. Once you go with them you will wonder why you ever bothered with any other host - honestly!
I host 5 wordpress blogs at their VPS and must say that I am happy with uptime, speed and Rockhoster.com tech support is always online and ready to help.
I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know. They spent over an hour talking with me. I like their patience and professionalism.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 32 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Shared account to sign up with ... Vanio 7 566 03-19-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Forex VPS account to sign up with ... mazepa 6 143 02-29-2024, 08:54 AM
  Low cost VPS to sign up with ... mazepa 8 203 02-01-2024, 09:27 AM