Suggestions for next update
Hello

If you have suggestions / recommendations for the next update, i would love to hear them.

Are there any features you would like to see on domain social?
Any changes to the current update?
Any tools that you would like to have available through our website?

If I like your idea, I'll implement it.

Thanks

Zach
Zach - I got a Happy Birthday e-mail from DomainSocial. It really a is very nice feature indeed. Thanks Again!!Smile
I can actually say that I am loving your forum. I love the colors and everything that it has to offer. I havent foind anything that may be lacking in anyway what so ever. One of the best I have ever joined.
Since domain social has a chatroom, maybe you could try to create chat room meet and greets where people are welcomed to come at a certain date and time and meet other users???
DavidJames Wrote:Since domain social has a chatroom, maybe you could try to create chat room meet and greets where people are welcomed to come at a certain date and time and meet other users???

Good idea! But I beat you to it :pinch:

look here: http://www.domainsocial.com/announcement...-time.html
If you want to chat all you have to do is vote for your best time. Zach has a poll going right now for all the members to participate in. So vote on the poll for the most convenient time.Smile
I can't vote for a time right now because my schedule is so wacky but I would love to take in the chats. I am sure I would learn tons!
I think we should use Me.Dium, that way we can see who is online even if they are not on here and chat, or just send messages to each other saying to come here and start a chat.

On Me.dium.com I am Hurgoll. Just add me as a friend.
what i would like to see is when a person's last logon was, I think that would be very helpful, knowing if someone is just ignoring your pm's etc. . . .
what ya think?
Dan
PHATnames Wrote:what i would like to see is when a person's last logon was, I think that would be very helpful, knowing if someone is just ignoring your pm's etc. . . .
what ya think?
Dan

Hi Dan

We already display that information in user profiles.
Just click on their name and click on their profile, and its on the left.

Zach

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  suggestions for males looking for an ac chitianshi520 0 902 10-16-2018, 08:52 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520
  nba 2k18 mt coins- NBA 2K18 Patch Update 1.07 Now Live For PS4, Xbox One mmobeys 0 1,224 12-23-2017, 03:13 AM
Last Post: mmobeys
  Suggestions and Complaints!! zach 22 13,655 05-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DomainAuctionsScript