Teaming Up
I can't see that it is against any of their terms and conditions but I think they would soon add new rules if this started hapening on a significant scale
I'm game. Smile Sage have you tried amazon's affiliate program, since adsense doesn't work for you?

I have heard of these "teams," but the one's I've seen online wanted a fee to join.
justontime Wrote:I can't see that it is against any of their terms and conditions but I think they would soon add new rules if this started hapening on a significant scale

Well if they start forbidding the activity they might as well hang up a sign saying, "we don't really want the small entrepreneur", which is almost what their current rules are saying!
I understand your point Sage, it becomes like a little battle, or a big battle depending who are the oponents. There are other forms to advertise and still have success.
That's the best way of summing up Google's theory that I've heard SageMother. I can see how team-clicking could constitute something like a problem for their TOS but it really shouldn't as long as it isn't a significant and cheap way of drumming up interest.
the other way must exist, but I think nobody want to tell the truth!:whistle: