Traffic Blazer
Does Traffic Blazer from godaddy actually work? is it worth it to park your domain and then buy traffic?
I dont think it will work. I have not tried that yet but heard not very good reactions about it
Well, what's the best way to buy traffic for your new site?

AdWords? Private advertising on other forums? Sitepoint?
A friend was telling me that she got pretty good results with myLot, just putting the link of her page in her profile and in the topics she answered when appropiate, and she got at least 30 more visitors than usual. So, who knows? I have no idea! We are designing postcards to give away around the city for our site, but it makes sense, because our site is city oriented, and we need the "real people" to come into our "virtual world".
Thanks for your responce, BL, but what is mylot? Is it like myspace? I visited the site, but I don't get it. tx.
mylost is a forum which shares commen views on any topic from its members, you can say its a forum for everyone. you can open new topics there, reply to existing ones etc. and BTW, they pay a little amount too for posting their to its members.

check myLot for more information
Thanks. I joined up. I still don't get it. It seems it's just a site full of articles/threads. I don't even know where I should go first, as a beginner!
david47 Wrote:Thanks. I joined up. I still don't get it. It seems it's just a site full of articles/threads. I don't even know where I should go first, as a beginner!

Just try and participate as much as you can, answering discussions or writing your own. And you'll get paid once a month if you reach their minimim ammount. Again, if you want to generate traffic to your website, then use your link with your signature in topics that are related with your site. That way people will know and most likely will click on your link.
just open some new discussions and pace your link in profile, you will get replies soon. this way you will learn quickly how to do and what to do
Okay, I think I get it now. Thanks for your help. Wish me luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easiest ways to find domains with traffic? irsan 8 6,072 08-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: steve8888
  Which tld receive more type.i traffic? except .com fourwings 1 3,222 07-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: haoping
  driving traffic to a domain flaw101 4 3,981 07-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Last Post: smarty231
  Generating traffic to my domains DavidJames 16 8,059 11-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Grace
  How much is pretty good traffic? berlinlife06 33 13,030 08-22-2007, 10:39 AM
Last Post: zach
  Will it drive you less traffic? tcm9669 13 6,277 03-16-2007, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Grace
  Market value for Domains with type-in traffic. llegent 1 2,762 07-15-2006, 06:41 AM
Last Post: vicki2
  Traffic volume for IDN? llegent 0 2,342 07-05-2006, 07:05 AM
Last Post: llegent