VPS in Romania
What's the best VPS provider in Romania?
Do you know any?
Hostsailor.com is in my mind and I wonder if they are the best in this realm, any ideas?
Does the host publish the monthly prices or the ones for 2 years because this shows there openness about pricing because while I was searching for a good host I saw great prices being published but when I looked closer you had to sign up for 2 years to get the great price. If you went on a month to month basis the price can be nearly 50% higher.
I want to say that hostsailor.com is the best hosting provider in Europe.
They will meet your expectations - the company provides great network uptime.. and offers attractive web hosting solutions.
(08-01-2017, 12:43 PM)Upiter Wrote: I want to say that hostsailor.com is the best hosting provider in Europe.
They will meet your expectations - the company provides great network uptime.. and offers attractive web hosting solutions.

What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if you are a first-time subscriber, you will likely sign up at a discounted rate that the changes when you renew your contract – make sure that you know the full ramifications.
Just setup hosting with hostsailor.com and I am in the process of getting my new site up and running.
With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working.
Why not to give Atom-hosting.com and their VPS in Romania services a try?
Use coupon code "atomvps40" and get 40% off VPS hosting plans.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server in Romania Upiter 0 1,457 07-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Upiter