VPS is in need
I need a quality VPS account and Hostingsource.com and QHoster.com are in my mind and I wonder which way is better to follow?
Give QHoster.com a try. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
I must say that they have flexible attitude toward hosting - their highly trained experts are always online and ready to assist.

+ Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
You know hostwinds.com and oissite.com VPS deals are worth your attention.
They provide top technologies, with best price, high performance and simple envirounment. Thanks.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
I can recommend dailyrazor.com as a good web host for getting vps hosting deals. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
I recommend medhahosting.com they provide at best prices with 24/7/365 support
You may use VPS accounts from hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com
They are the best. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++
I would recommend hostingsource.com site to anyone, without hesitation. There has been no server downtime, no problem with uploads, no other issues in any way.