VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...
Right VPS is needed and two hosts are in my mind: hostround.com and scalahosting.com, so if you were me, what would you do?
I've been with cloudarion.com for over 6 months, hosting 3 web sites on a single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are the best I could find!
These hosting providers - hostround.com and scalahosting.com- are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.
I'm using kvchosting.net SSD VPS to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients. Server performance is excellent - the hardware they are using for the VPS machines is well specced, and appear to have very high performing disk mounted. Support tickets are responded to quickly, any time of the day or night.
VPS plans from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.
I am really impressed by centohost.com web host and VPS feature-rich web hosting solutions.
They continue to impress me with their high quality included web applications, powerful control panel, great reliability and excellent pricing.
I vote for scalahosting.com as they have stable servers with high speed, user-friendly SPanel and high uptime. Support is second to none.
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

As I know, hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting is very good.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 117 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 2 44 04-16-2024, 08:43 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 49 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 112 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 148 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 162 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 178 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 175 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 75 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 113 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter