VPS which is user-friendly
I am looking for a user-friendly VPS account and there are two hosts which are to my liking - QHoster.com or Scalahosting.com, so any ideas?
I currently use QHoster.com to host two sites, with one of them being registered there as well.
The team running it always has a sense of humor in their blog and newsletter - but doesn't let that get in the way of getting the job done.
These hosts - QHoster.com and Scalahosting.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.
Vote for scalahosting.com - You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.
Qhoster.com is pretty good - I have read a few recent reviews of them.
But if you need good and US based service - go ahead and check kvchosting.net.
I can recommend QHoster.com decent host to others. Every time I compared the speed of loading the pages it was much faster than the others.
The control panel is easy to learn. I wasn't expecting much. But the times I had a question, they responded within a couple of hours, will a polite, and detailed response.
qhoster.com is pretty good and they are located in Europe. But with US location I can recommend you to have a look at hostingsource.com.
Yeah, totally agree with the others. QHoster.com is a nice web host! The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.
I'd like to express the point that QHoster.com is a nice well-known web host. It offers more than 30 server locations: USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), and more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  User-friendly VPS plan Upiter 9 1,739 10-28-2021, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  VPS which is inexpensive and web-master-friendly ... Vanio 6 857 06-24-2021, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  VPS which is e-commerce friendly ... Lobster 6 1,071 05-25-2020, 11:38 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Low cost VPS which is e-commerce-friendly ... Lobster 6 1,247 04-27-2020, 06:57 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  e-commerce friendly VPS hosting in Europe? Lougalvi 6 1,476 12-17-2019, 05:15 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Shared account which is forum-friendly ... Upiter 5 1,601 06-13-2019, 02:56 PM
Last Post: mazepa