VPS with Specials or Discounts?
Hi, I'd like to know all possible vps hosts who are offering specials and discounts now.
The one I found is Hostpro.com - Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.
Do you anything about this host? What other VPS specials and discounts can you share here?

Hopefully it will be useful for webmasters and newbies to find a good discount hosting solution.
VPS deals from rockhoster.com and black.host are worth your attention.
I want to say that their support is super available! I have several plans for my projects, and I can truly say that they are the best at hosting. Very fast answers, big support!
I recommend Hostpro.com to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. Thanks them a lot.
VPS accounts from hostround.com and brixly.uk are full-featured and cheap.
They just are there and it works. You don't need anything else. It is like a car without a bonnet. You know the engine is there inside but you never have to look into it because something is not quite right. It just works and the manufacturer has decided to not add a bonnet because they know you will never need to open it.
I recommend Hostnamaste.com openvz vps to all of my friends all the time.
The Plesk makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.
Accounts from rockhoster.com and brixly.uk are worth trying.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.
I'm so happy to be using Hostpro.com solutions for all my hosting needs! Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.
Personally I'm satisfied with Webdock.io hosting. The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.
They started to offer Easter Hosting Special:
Get €500 Euro free 30 day trial credit when signing up!
Use the coupon code EASTERCAMPAIGN2023 once signed up to Webdock.
Valid for new customers only! Valid from April 3rd!
Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Friday hosting specials MiracleMoff 6 472 01-06-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  New Year Specials from hosting providers? Lougalvi 3 329 01-05-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Upiter
Thumbs Up Best Hosting Discounts for HostGator - Godaddy - ixwebhosting johnymichael1 0 1,783 10-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Last Post: johnymichael1