Webmasters?
Ok, so you have a couple of sites/forums, etc. and you don't have time to do everything.
Any suggestions on where online to go to find a good webmaster to hire?
Try posting in the Advertise section (maybe llegent will answer Smile)

After you have done that, and if you want extra exposure, you can always post on getafreelancer.com or elance.com. Always ask for their portfolio of past sites... many webmasters on there are terrible.
HellOOOooOOoo everyone!
Sorry but I am back. Been tighted down over the weekend. I just touched my 500th members for my network, but all are free members.

Speaking of getting webmaster to develop the sites. Emm...actually I am sort of "engaging" my members to become part of my "webmaster's team"! You see, the idea behind in this practise is that I very well understand my own limitation, I could not be the jack in all trades. So I am giving out free service for all my members, and what they need to do is to actually just do what they wanted to :- Build a site!

Each of these members will be concentrating in building their site(s), what I need to do is to review each of the site. After which, I just need to "include" them into my nework circle. If they do perform good and build up a fantastic site, I even go to the extend of giving a domain of mine to them, and transfer the ownership. It is what I called "Win Win" strategy.
vicki2 Wrote:Ok, so you have a couple of sites/forums, etc. and you don't have time to do everything.
Any suggestions on where online to go to find a good webmaster to hire?
I suggest you to go with http://www.guru.com
that is the largest freelancer provider. Or you can go into large forums like namepros, digitalpoint. There is special sections to hire designers and programmer. That may helps you.
How has your luck been with the freelancer sites. I have heard alot about them but never used them. I normally find people in the trade/sale sections on webmaster sites like this one.
I am a designer and also do small programming. So i never used that .
But they are good with my friends experiment. Check http://www.thewebgiant.com
He hired a freelancer to design the layout.
i'd recommend rentacoder.com if you're looking for programmers.

elance is better for ghost writers, sales copy and ebooks.
Some good suggestions and thoughts. I have a friend who has had a disaster or three! with hiring freelancers, and I'd like to give her some good sources to go to rather than some local guy who not only screws things up but overcharges her too.

Thanks!
Or you can directly ask here for the designer or programmers.
I am sure we have some good professionals here also.
What kind of rates do webmasters charge?