Website Design Services?
Zach is a wise man. When I first started up my webpublishing/domaining enterprise after being out of the internet for a while, I had limited resources, as I wanted to self-fund the business. This meant I did a lot of the graphics work and design work myself, and it shows. I have lately been able to invest money into professional work for sites and it makes such a huge difference. I think if you want to be succesful you have to look as professional as possible. So I might even forgo some advertising and promotion in order to get professional graphics and layouts.

One thing I can tell you that makes ahuge difference is a logo. Get a nicely done logo and it can make your site like significantly more impressive.
I agree with the buying a professional to do the site. It makes all the difference in the world. While you are limiting yourself with only what you are able to do. A pro will do so much more and do it easily because it's their job to do it.
Triumph ...did you go to a separate company for you logo design? Just curious because I know there are companies who specialize in just that, but haven't thought of going to them because of expense. Did your site designer make it for you?
Quote:One thing I can tell you that makes ahuge difference is a logo. Get a nicely done logo and it can make your site like significantly more impressive.
Yeah thats right. It really helps. I used to go in a site just to see the design at least once a day. There is not good content again i use to go there. I tried lots of time to copy the design but cant.
I knwo enough html and also can use the design software so I'm able to put up basic websites pretty easily and quickly. However, I'm not a trained computer person and I make my money with the content and business part, so frequently run into the problem of having ideas or needs that I can't do myself without spending hundreds of hours. So I put up my own sites, then hire people to do specific things as I develop the site. For example, I needed a site with lots of photos, but I don't know how to run any kind of graphic program or photoshop or anything. So I hired someone to do that specific task for me. I also had a service website that I wanted to use an automated appointment make on, but had no idea how to get that. So I hired someone to install an appoitnment function for me.

Thsi works well for me, keeping my basic costs low but allowing the sites to be really functional.
I am a designer so I usually make my own sites :p
Paula62 Wrote:So I put up my own sites, then hire people to do specific things as I develop the site. For example, I needed a site with lots of photos, but I don't know how to run any kind of graphic program or photoshop or anything. So I hired someone to do that specific task for me. I also had a service website that I wanted to use an automated appointment make on, but had no idea how to get that. So I hired someone to install an appoitnment function for me.

That makes good sense. There are several sites where people put out jobs like the ones you mentioned and contractors bid on them. Now I understand a little more about how and why that happens.
Actually you do not need to know HTML for web designing. There are softwares like dreamweaver which can be used for designing and it automatically gives the HTML code... Bingo. Further to make it cost effective, you can always look for upcoming freelancers. They may do the work more economically.
there are almost all ages browsing through internet with different interests. it's not really the case of web design when you know what you have to do, and it's going to be unique. if you think your niche is not unique, you'll probably need to maintain relationships with your consumer's eyes. there's lots more to talk about this issue, but theories never end.
whether you get yr web design free, paid or done by professionals, depends on what your intent is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which are the best Free SEO tools for the website? hostitsmart 0 397 06-28-2022, 11:12 AM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  A Detailed Checklist for WordPress Website Development hostitsmart 0 721 05-27-2022, 11:01 AM
  Tips to Optimize your website for best performance hostitsmart 0 460 05-23-2022, 10:15 AM
  Best Free Security Plugins For Your WordPress Website hostitsmart 0 502 05-17-2022, 10:23 AM
  How To Earning Money With Your Website? MatterEnergy 0 3,650 11-15-2019, 10:24 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  How to check selected website use Shared host, VPS or Dedicated hosting? Williamhawk 0 1,642 12-13-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Server recommendation for my website Williamhawk 0 1,670 12-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  design of a DIVI / wordpress website? Lougalvi 2 2,134 12-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  How much cost to create a new website? domainname 0 1,722 11-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Office 365 deployment and support services? MiracleMoff 2 2,413 11-13-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi