What about iPhone domains?
I guess that if they are not all taken by now, the ones that are available are very obscure! I believe many people will jump on this hot product coming into the market to make some bucks! I've sen it and read some stuff in other forums, and the craze is already in motion for people to get it. Maybe having "iPhone" on a domain will be the right thing at the right time! Of course I thought of some great names, but I haven't checked anything yet! Have you?
No I personally didn't. Well yes, seems like there is a big craze, you think it will be wort it investing some money on a domain with iphone in it? Perhaps we would sell it for some good bucks?
Honestly, I thought about buying one. But I didn't because I don't have time to develop the site anyway.
Well I would buy one and try to sell it instead of developing it as I don't have time to develop. That would make you some good bucks I think.
It is a big craze and people are talking about it, and don't be suprised if people try to get the domain for it.
Well do you think that it's worth buying a domain now and perhaps sell it in some time? Would that be good investment for us, now that there are some domains available?
tcm9669 Wrote:Well do you think that it's worth buying a domain now and perhaps sell it in some time? Would that be good investment for us, now that there are some domains available?

Seeing it as an investment, it could be very proffitable, but I think developing the site would be even better. In a couple of months people are going to go crazy waiting for this little device. The traffic generated from that, can be amazing, and if you can sell stuff like ringtones for example, then maybe it would really make some bucks. Just ideas for free here! LOL!
My idea is to find some of the iPhone domains that are already on a dot com, and buy the dot mobi. THen sell it to them when the iphone comes out!

*runs and searches*
I dont think iphone are going to become any big hit. Its just a fuss and will finish very soon
I think the iPhones are a much better product that Vista. So far, Vista was released and you could hear the crickets chirping.

BTW, in spanish, VISTA means scenery, or that of beholding with your eye.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs Williamhawk 0 1,872 12-21-2017, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Which is a best TLD for country domains? fourwings 1 3,099 12-19-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Are .net and .org domains taken less seriously? Shortie861 5 4,356 12-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Premium .SOCIAL Domains? Williamhawk 0 1,946 11-15-2017, 05:30 AM
  Autonomous & Driverless car domains? Williamhawk 0 1,944 11-08-2017, 12:00 PM
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs? Williamhawk 0 1,937 11-03-2017, 12:05 PM
  Cost of renewing .com domains? Williamhawk 0 1,807 10-27-2017, 01:44 PM
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs? Williamhawk 0 1,651 10-26-2017, 01:05 PM
  Purchasing domains to hold Shortie861 1 2,803 03-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Misti
  Using free domains that come with free hosting Shortie861 1 2,653 03-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Misti