What are the ways to Change IP ?
I require expert's help in providing me any valuable information regarding the possible ways to Change IP
One of my friends recommended me to try what is my ip solutions?
Do you think a proxy server is the solution?
Alternatives?
To do change in IP address is depends if you have static or dynamic IP. Also, depends if you want to change your internal IP (inside your home/work network) or external (how you will be seen on the Internet).
When it comes to the external IP address you can easily change it by using the following methods.

1. You can use VPN or proxy and connect to a foreign or remote server and check your IP you will find that your IP is changed.
Use VPN networks like ordVPN, PandaVPN and PlexVPN.
2. Identify and connect to the different WiFi networks every time, you will get a different IP address for every time.
3. You can off and restart your mobile, which will get you a different IP address.
4. You can use the TOR browser for different IP addresses.
Check out the best ways to modify your IP

A VPN, or virtual private network, encrypts your internet connection & passes it through a server in your chosen location. Websites, online services, and other web-connected devices will only see the IP address of the VPN server, not your real IP address.

You can get a new IP address by unplugging your internet modem, waiting some time, and plugging it back in again. When this occurs, you terminate your current IP address so that your ISP can recycle it. Then, when you reconnect, your ISP assigns you a new IP address.

Proxies work the same way VPNs do, but significantly less flexibility and security. Because websites and other online resources see the proxy server's IP address rather than your own, your internet connection flows through a middleman server. Proxy servers, unlike VPNs, often lack encryption, only affect a limited number of apps, and can leak your IP address in other ways.

It may seem self-evident, but leaving your current network and connecting to a different one will give you a different IP address. If you're on a smartphone, you can, for example, switch to a different wifi network or from wifi to mobile data.

Ask your internet service providers for a new IP address. Every ISP has different policies about handling such requests so responses may vary. At a minimum, you'll need your account information and current IP address on hand.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are the ways to improve your WordPress site’s speed? Glaceptra 3 2,414 01-20-2022, 05:46 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  There are 10 ways that SEO people should know about rich results xiaolanzhuji 2 1,900 09-18-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: MattHogan
  Change to search engine JesseVoss 1 1,757 07-30-2018, 09:33 AM
Last Post: adibitar69
  A massive change in the spider‘s grasp reanalysis xiaolanzhuji 1 1,722 12-05-2017, 06:37 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  Five ways to improve your site‘s search engine rankings xiaolanzhuji 3 4,179 12-04-2017, 06:58 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  2 Surefire Ways To Maximize Your Adsense Earnings host3t.net 2 3,319 08-16-2017, 08:45 AM
Last Post: sadesh
  5 Ways To Improve Your Adsense Earnings host3t.net 3 3,557 06-20-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: bcetindra