What's the Most Annoying thing on the Internet?
The floating ads that expand when you try to close them with a close second being the regular floating ad.
EVERYTHING...I love the internet, but it is rather addicting and consumes alot of my time...but I just can't stop!
I forgot to add...security is very annoying, and I also hate the risk of getting viruses, no matter how much protection I have!
I have to agree with you roxy, spyware is what I dread the most. Can't even surf without ads coming up, I've had to reinstall xp twice in the last 7 years or so because of spyware.
I have to add politicians are everywhere YouTube, MySpace to much in my face. It's very annoying.
Well I hate Pop-up ads on internet. It kills our time during visiting website and we keep block pop-ups.
I been getting a few of those pop up ads lately myself, they are really annoying, and lately when I click the exit button on them, they just time out and sit there.
The most annoying thing about the Internet?

For me, it is the monsterous amount of time required to keep up with various facets of the business of Internet (everything from running an Internet based company, to online and offline marketing, to the "latest thing", to details on the latest security issues and patches, to keeping up with asset management - it all takes time). There is so much to keep track of and so little time to do so.

Even so, despite what feels a bit like whining above, I really enjoy what I do and it funds and feeds my own family as well as those of my business associates - so what more could I ask for?

-Commerce
My newest rant is spammers in forums. They are running hot right now.
Yes spammer kills forum reputations and also quality too by putting copy-paste posts and other way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how much time you spend in the internet? hamiejox 0 2,444 10-04-2012, 03:32 AM
Last Post: hamiejox
  How long have you been on the internet? Gigi 5 3,656 06-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Last Post: ACCER
  How much do you pay for your internet? Rohitpatel 9 6,277 05-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Last Post: ACCER
  Mobile Internet Browsing? tcm9669 13 6,363 03-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Last Post: xtraze
  The return of vinyl records...What does it mean for the Internet? Domaineer 0 2,299 01-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Domaineer
  Death of Internet Marketing? andreww38 7 4,402 11-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Dave Zan