Who is behind nameserver of "PendingRenewalDeletion.com" ?
Ok, when we conduct WHOIS check on a particular domain status, we could see these :-
Quote:Name Server: NS2.PENDINGRENEWALDELETION.COM
Name Server: NS1.PENDINGRENEWALDELETION.COM
EPP Status: clientDeleteProhibited
EPP Status: clientUpdateProhibited
EPP Status: clientTransferProhibited
Just wondering, who is the one behind the scene that's managing the nameserver for "NS2.PENDINGRENEWALDELETION.COM and NS1.PENDINGRENEWALDELETION.COM ??

Or it is just plug in from somewhere by whois?:p or it is belonging to ICANN?
According to whois.sc/domain tools it belongs to Network Solutions.

How did you come across it?

http://whois.domaintools.com/pendingrenewaldeletion.com
Yep, its network solutions.

llegent, if you plan to catch it, be aware that if someone at snapnames bids for it, they will get it first (network solutions has a partnership with snapnames). So if you really want to be sure, go to snap names.

Personally, I don't even bother with Network Solutions drops. But they do have a lot of great names...

Good luck if you plan to catch a name and keep us updated!
Hehheee...you guys are good indeed! I am aiming for 2 domains that has been scheduled for deletion tomorrow (04/08/06). It contain the word "web" in one, and "mart" in the other domain. Both of them has only has 8characters each, with 2 words inthe domain.

By the way, what if the domain that's "pending deletion" s from other registrars?? Would the nameserver be different?? (stupid question, I think it would be different isn't it??) Just to find out...:p
yes

Each registrar chooses its own nameservers. There is a seperate "status code" entry for each domain which states whether a domain is pendingdelete or so on, and so it is not neccessary for this field to be used to indicate anything other than where the domain should point.