are there any left??
This is a very creative business. Buying domains and developing them into profitable sites is a completely creative process. And, of course, added elbow grease doesn't hurt either.Smile
well money and or product will also make a nice name, orbitz, dell, quaker, puffs etc.. .
Mrs. Tinsley,

There aren't any meaningful one-word domain names left.
You just tell me what category you are in and I will GIVE you five names that will be available and I bet you will like at least one of them.

Email me at chris@yippoo.com and I will get the five to you in less than 24 hours.

Something for nothing? Yes!

Chris in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Mrs. Tinsley,

There aren't any meaningful one-word domain names left.
You just tell me what category you are in and I will GIVE you five names that will be available and I bet you will like at least one of them.

Email me at chris@yippoo.com and I will get the five to you in less than 24 hours.

Something for nothing? Yes!

Chris in Chiang Mai, Thailand
What About These:

kelef.com
afbal.com
rwandacoltan.com
ghanadiamond.com
fepen.com
datingceleb.com
datingidols.com
maltanurses.com
tracefraud.com
transnistrian.com
mozambiquan.com
singaporeian.com
argentinaian.com
barbadosoil.com
nijaninja.com
drug-relatedcrime.com
fundforvictims.com
sexualssault.com
traffic4life.net
world-leaders.info
niajaforum.com
naijaidols.com
nigerdeltasolution.com
free-softwares.info
malevirgin.info freemarijuana.info redflickr.com
This is a very creative business.
Yeah, it does feel like all the good ones are gone, but keep looking....there are more out there that you can market just fine. Even though I prefer to stick to .com names, don't be afraid to venture into .net, .co.uk, etc. If you market them correctly, they'll do just as good.
Grace Wrote:This is a very creative business. Buying domains and developing them into profitable sites is a completely creative process. And, of course, added elbow grease doesn't hurt either.Smile

Any suggestions for ways to get started in the biz or is it a constantly changing market? I would appreciate any advice you could give.
datingceleb.com had potential site.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know I have a lot left to OSRS Gold mtnba2k 1 1,956 11-28-2017, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Sobhana123