are there any left??
I search through domain names and it looks like all the good ones are taken!
What are you looking for? What category Mrs. Tinsley? I have over 200+ that might fit what you are looking for?

What domain name category are you looking for Mrs. Tinsley?
Sure the very very good ones are gone.. that's why theyre gone, because theyre very very good.

But there are still loads of good domains out there. just about every domain name is a positive investment and will gain value. Just make sure that it's initial value is over reg fee when you buy it...
Just all the ones I've searched, mainly 1 worded domains
mrs.tinsley Wrote:Just all the ones I've searched, mainly 1 worded domains

Not sure, if any good one word ones are left, but you can get some good combos I am sure. What area are you interested in finding a domain name? Medical, legal, sports or what not?
I'm not looking to buy, I'm trying to make them to sell
mrs.tinsley Wrote:I'm not looking to buy, I'm trying to make them to sell

All the good ones aren't taken up, you just have to be more creative than coming up with a one name domain. I always try to think of the future. What will people be interested in tomorrow? What will people be using day after day? What is going to be invented in the future that people will use alot and will be convenient?

If only I had a crystal ball to see tomorrow...
yes, a prediction would be nice.
Sometimes creative is better than simple. Sometimes that sticks with people better than a plain old name.
you might be right. thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know I have a lot left to OSRS Gold mtnba2k 1 1,956 11-28-2017, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Sobhana123