dedicated web hosting services required
Requirements:
1 TB (ssd) - HD,
14 TB - data transfer,
Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM
Any experience with centohost.com dedicated web hosting services?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?

Thanks
They have even helped me to debug and install minor scripts I have been installing or working on, and basically done the job of being a quick programer in several instances, a service that all other providers I've had or seen would charge a premium for, and they don't.

It has fantastic prices on their hosting packages. Centohost.com is the host you can trust!
Dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
Their tech staff was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!
I found Centohost.com as a very good web hosting provider with professional team.
They have a good price, I have good pings to my domain name. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I now host three websites with exmasters.com after transferring everything I own to them from other hosts (another process that was easy with plenty of help on hand), and I see no reason why I would ever leave them. Check out their EU dedicated server - pricing is quite reasonable.
Pretty good server hosting packages in Mexico offered by digitalserver.com.mx web host.
Always reliable service and personal support. Would highly recommend to any potential customers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 1 9 50 minutes ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 2 51 2 hours ago
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 5 83 2 hours ago
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 116 Yesterday, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 80 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 200 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 59 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster