newbies make money?
In January Ofeli asked for help, being new to domaining and wanting to know how to make money. Zach's e-mail advice is great. I wonder how much more he'll tell me if I don't buy the ebook.Wink I believe there are many of us greenhorns looking for more posts to our questions from more of you. Have you gone fishing? Where arrrre you?:pinch: But really, to those of you who are answering our tiring questions, thank you!!!
Speaking of the ebook, I assume there's a link on the home page somewhere to more information about it?

I'm not sure I've checked that out yet. :confused:
Yes, there is somewhere... I think... I have been learning so much from this site! To the point that I can even brag to my friends about things that they really have no idea whatsoever.
I'm the only person I know that has even heard of the concept of the domain trade! My sister whom I live with thinks I've gone off the deep end- and that there may not be any water in the pool! I hadn't even touched a computer in my whole life until last November. After a little over exuberance, and a few questionable domains, I believe that I can make some(?) money buying and selling domains for a small profit- say $20-$100. Yes, this site is wonderful. Thank you Zach.
I haven't been using this site for very long but I am learning loads and I really appreciate the people on the forums taking time to answer my questions. Thanks everyone.
I'd be curious to hear the success stories of people selling domains.

In my case, I've been focusing on some of the other topics like monetizing sites, and discussions about content, SEO, etc.
Taggart Wrote:In my case, I've been focusing on some of the other topics like monetizing sites, and discussions about content, SEO, etc.

I agree Taggart, those are the aspects that interest me most too. It is helpful to learn from the experiences of other people. Personally I would like to see more about design in terms of where to put adverts on your site and the best way to set things out. I understand that there is no substitute for good content, but I am sure that good content can be diminished by poor design. I don't know enough to get into the whole domain thing yet, but maybe I will one day.
I've learned a lot from this site. I've read incredible stuff, payments of more than 1 million dollars for one single domain. And so on. So it is possib le and maybe you'll be able to make some money. Maybe not the million dollars, but who knows?
For me, it's just great to know about new paths out there...I amways have considered myself pretty computer savvy and I like to think outside the box. I have been trying to figure out ways to make money on the internet doing something interesting - this forum has taught me a lot so far...I am now able to start asking questions - before I didn't even know what to ask!
It really is great to be able to ask and answer questions from others on forums like this. I didn't know too much (even though I had read a decent amount) when I first joined up here but conversation is a great way to become well-versed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me to make a right choice exabeesg 1 2,294 04-27-2017, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Hostingsafety
  How do people make money on cheap domains sruppo 6 5,193 02-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: gepeopo12
  separate.org set to make a history for .org domains topdomain 0 2,439 07-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Last Post: topdomain
  how can I make money? ofeli 4 3,569 04-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Last Post: zach
  > Sell Your Old Website Fast!! Make Up To Us$100,000.00 bourbonix.com 6 5,185 03-30-2008, 11:50 PM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  Do you have a domain developed that really makes money? berlinlife06 32 13,855 09-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Grace
  How is people making money on "Second Life"? berlinlife06 27 10,063 04-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Grace
  Keeping it clean, or going for the money? berlinlife06 10 6,289 01-31-2007, 06:55 AM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  How to make an IDN? zach 6 3,954 08-11-2006, 03:38 AM
Last Post: deelip
  How Much Money Can Be Made With Domaining? ryanz123 0 3,105 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: