operations and is expected to take at least
LONDON Men's Nike Air Vapormax 97 All Black UK , Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- China's natural beauty, incredible generosity and infrastructure miracle impressed British politician Lord Michael Bates, whose 71-day walk in China raised over British 90,000 pounds (about 116,000 U.S. dollars) for the Red Cross Society of China.

"What impressed me most about the walk in China was the natural beauty of the areas in which we walked through places like the Tai mountains and Qufu for example," Bates, who is also minister of state at the Department for International Development and member of the House of Lords Nike Air VaporMax 97 Silver Bullet UK , said in a recent interview with Xinhua.

"There was also the incredible generosity of the people we met along the way. Over 700 people joined us at various stages of the 71-day walk and it was great to share the experience with them," Lord Bates said.

In 2015, Lord Bates walked 1,700 km from Beijing to Hangzhou, where his Chinese wife Li Xuelin was born. He wrote the experience in his book "Walk for Peace: Transcultural Experiences in China" which was published in March 2017.

In the conclusion of his book, Bates said walking is a good way to see national infrastructure and he considers infrastructure in China is impressive. "The road surfaces I walked along were of an extremely high standard."

"Roads, especially the local roads I was walking on are only a small part of the infrastructure miracle in China Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 Flyknit Vast Grey UK ," he said.

He said he is not surprised by such an epic infrastructure development in China and China's civil engineers as well as construction companies are now in demand around the world.

"China sets its sights on 2049 and the centenary of the founding of the People's Republic by which time it expects to be the leading economy in the world. Few would now doubt that it is on track to achieve this with time to spare," he said.

"When I was young, I used to want to be something -- an MP (Member of Parliament), a minister. But as I get older, I realize that the greater responsibility is not to be but to do. This is why I walk," said Bates, explaining the reason for him to start walking.

Recalling his walk in China Men's Nike Air VaporMax LACELESS Pure Platinum White UK , Bates said the motivation for the walk in China was simply that "we had received so much support from China for our previous walks from London to Berlin and London to Northern Ireland, we wanted to do something for China."

He said the route between Beijing and Hangzhou seemed to fit well, and 2015 was also the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II, in which China and Britain were allies.

Bates highlighted the relations between China and Britain, saying China will soon be the world's largest economy and Britain is a great trading nation so we must have strong relations.

"Like all good relationships it exists so long as each side benefits from it and there is mutual respect," he said.

Bates said Britain also has a great amount to offer to the relationship in education, financial services and global connections with the Commonwealth Men's Nike Vapormax Pale Grey UK , European Union and the United States.

Bates is now in another 1,000-km walk from London to Edinburgh in his own country, raising money for the Red Cross to support the victims of the terrorist attacks in London and Manchester.

Accompanied by his wife, who is helping with planning the trip and fundraising, Bates will spend the summer on the road. In total, he expects the walk to last 45 days.

"We have all been shocked and saddened by the recent terrorist attacks in London and Manchester. There is a long way to go but we know what we need to do and we need to take it a day at a time," he said.

China to continue its support to WHO

People mourn victims of Barcelona terror attack

Extraordinary scenery of Xiamen in SE China

New evidence of war crimes by Japan's Unit 731 released

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China
Models introduce an online game during the annual ChinaJoy exhibition Men's Nike Vapormax Collegiate Navy UK , or China Digital Entertainment Expo and Conference, in Shanghai, east China, July 30, 2015. About 3,500 games developed by more than 700 enterprises from home and abroad were displayed on the exhibition. (XinhuaRen Long) A model introduces an online game during the annual ChinaJoy exhibition, or China Digital Entertainment Expo and Conference Women's Nike Air VaporMax Plus Pink White UK , in Shanghai, east China, July 30, 2015. About 3,500 games developed by more than 700 enterprises from home and abroad were displayed on the exhibition. (XinhuaRen Long) A model interacts with online game players during the annual ChinaJoy exhibition, or China Digital Entertainment Expo and Conference, in Shanghai Men's Nike Air VaporMax Plus Triple White UK , east China, July 30, 2015. About 3,500 games developed by more than 700 enterprises from home and abroad were displayed on the exhibition. (XinhuaRen Long) Models interact with game players during the annual ChinaJoy exhibition, or China Digital Entertainment Expo and Conference, in Shanghai, east China Air VaporMax Plus Men's Nike All University Red UK , July 30, 2015. About 3,500 games developed by more than 700 enterprises from home and abroad were displayed on the exhibition. (XinhuaRen Long) Officials of finance, human resources, business and economic planning departments appear at a press conference on September 10 to answer questions about work of the national administrative approval reform leading group. Photo: CFP
On June 24, the State Council, China's cabinet Nike Air VaporMax Plus Men's Army Green UK , announced that it had set up a new leading group to coordinate, deliberate and implement plans to enhance China's manufacturing prowess and to upgrade the reputation of "Made in China" goods.

The high-profile group, led by Vice-Premier Ma Kai, came a month after the release of the "Made in China 2025" plan, . Wholesale Custom Jerseys   Wholesale Custom Jerseys   Jerseys Wholesale   NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Baseball Jerseys China   Hockey Jerseys Cheap   Football Jerseys Cheap   Football Jerseys Wholesale   College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale   Replica Jerseys Wholesale

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Experts here expected Moon to inherit the Sunshine chitianshi520 0 1,171 01-03-2019, 07:30 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520
  Emerson, which started business operations in China chitianshi520 0 1,316 03-12-2018, 05:17 AM
  This pair is expected to change in chitianshi520 0 1,217 02-06-2018, 09:20 AM
  Морозилка Amazing!!! I expected what to introduce myself bad. Doro lRouse 0 3,467 11-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Doro lRouse