the Chicago Bears will be returning to action on
With a week of rest behind them Womens Trey Burton Jersey ,Sunday against the Miami Dolphins. They entered their bye week coming off of a three-game winning streak, and while one may argue that the timing of their week off could hinder their momentum, their schedule for the next month have multiple easily winnable games.So far this year, Chicago’s defense has developed into one of the best units in the league. The offense, while not as dominant, has flashed signs of what it could become. As we enter the first game after their bye week, let’s take a look at a few storylines that bears fans should keep an eye on for the remainder of the year.Is Mitchell Trubisky for real?Mitchell Trubisky finally had his breakout game in Week 4 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. With a 73.1 completion percentage, 354 passing yards, six touchdowns, no interceptions and 53 rushing yards on three attempts to boot, Trubisky looked the part of a franchise quarterback.After what was easily the best performance of his young career, the signal caller must prove that his outing against the Buccaneers was not just a flash in the pan. Prior to said game, Trubisky’s footwork was sloppy. His decision making was often limited to just one read. His confidence was lacking. That said Womens Aaron Lynch Jersey , he is going to need more than one game to prove that he can carry the Bears to the playoffs.Chicago has more talent on their roster than they have had in years. While still early in the year, their defense has played the best it has since the days of Brian Urlacher, Lance Briggs and Charles Tillman. A lot of their offensive success, though, has yet to be unleashed. If Trubisky can prove that he is the real deal, then the Bears could very realistically stay atop the NFC North. Can Jordan Howard turn things around?For his first two seasons, Jordan Howard was a true force to be reckoned with in the ground game. After consecutive 1,000-yard seasons, many expected the running back to carry on his momentum into 2018. So far, though, that has yet to be the case.Howard has 203 rushing yards on 64 carries through four games: an average of merely 3.2 yards per carry. His ability to evade tacklers has been subpar as of late. He has struggled running outside of the tackles, and his ability to hit the hole as a downhill runner hasn’t been as good as he has shown in past seasons. Granted, the Bears haven’t done a great job of making sure that he succeeds. As friend of Windy City Gridiron Johnathan Wood recently pointed out Womens Taylor Gabriel Jersey , Howard has seen 30 percent of his runs come against an eight-man front, nearly identical to his 31 percent against a six-man front. In addition to Chicago’s inability to give him favorable situations in which he can run the ball, their offensive line has not been able to consistently open up holes for him.Howard entered the 2018 season as arguably the best proven talent on the Bears’ offense. If he can return back to old form - and if his surroundings allow him to do so - then they could become a much more dangerous unit.Are the Bears a Super Bowl contender?At 3-1, the Bears have one of the best records in the NFL. Their only loss came at the hands of Aaron Rodgers in a game that saw both Khalil Mack and Roquan Smith see limited playing time. All things considered, there are few teams who have had a better start to the regular season than the Bears.But will they be able to keep that up?Chicago still has the bulk of their divisional schedule left to go. Although none of the teams in the NFC North have been stellar to start the year, none of them can be considered pushovers, especially this early in the season. They also have the Los Angeles Rams and the New England Patriots left on their schedule, which will undoubtedly serve as tough matchups for them down the line.The Bears have done a very good job to kick off the 2018 season. They’ve been able to pick up wins against rather lackluster competition, and they have made big plays on both sides of the ball. If they can keep up this level of play throughout the year, then they could make some noise in an NFC conference that is full of surprises early on in the year. With this OSS, I wanted to do something with a Miami theme, in honor of this week’s game.A few things ran through my mind.But, I eventually landed on one of my favorite video games of all time Youth Eddie Jackson Jersey , GTA Vice City.Then I tossed in a little Miami Vice flare (complete with Trubisky as Crockett, and Robinson as Tubbs, and Nagy on a jet ski for some reason), because, obviously...and there ya have it.Chi-Town Bears:Vice City! (OK, the name could use some work):Just a bit of silly fun that gave me an excuse to listen to a bit of synthwave and some vintage 80’s jams while I worked.I usually share a quick process gif for those that are interested, but I decided to replace it with a 7 minute speed paint video instead:Sketch was done in Photoshop, line work and color (mostly) hand drawn with a wacom tablet in Illustrator.Also, since I’m sure some of you missed last week’s OSS due to the bye week, here’s a little link to that:OSS:Kylenan:The BarbearianI had a lot of fun creating it (even if it did take a while), so I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see it!Besides, it’s...kinda awesome!As always, if you have any suggestions for Bears related photoshops or illustrations http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/a...-authentic , share them in the comments section. If your idea is chosen, you will receive credit in the post! I know I haven’t done any of the suggestions yet, but I am making a list of the ones I like, so stay tuned!Also, feel free to share any bears related photoshops or illustrations of your own! I’d really like these articles to be a space for people to get creative and share. Also, go ahead and share what music you’re listening to currently! I’m always looking for new stuff since I’ve generally got something playing while I work. Just something to keep the deafening silence from driving me insane.Currently listening to:In The Air Tonight - Phil CollinsOn a side note, if you like the art that I create, and are looking for some fantasy football related shirts, have a look at Waiver Wear! I sell some simple graphic tees there that might be up your alley. Just shamelessly throwing that out there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ses on action Cheap Jerseys Wholesale gsnoopy520 0 514 07-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  Bears UDFA breakdown: Defensive end Cavon Wa panxing18 0 685 12-10-2018, 06:02 AM
Last Post: panxing18
  For the second straight week the Bears have an oppon panxing18 0 586 12-10-2018, 05:46 AM
  When the Raiders got the Bears’ first-round draft pick in th panxing18 0 610 12-04-2018, 06:25 AM
  For the second straight week the Bears have an oppo panxing18 0 619 12-04-2018, 06:18 AM
  Bears release offensive lineman Earl Watford The Chicago B panxing18 0 684 12-04-2018, 06:10 AM
  Week 2 Game Preview: Bears vs. Seahawks After such panxing18 0 646 11-26-2018, 05:56 AM
  Bears vs. Buccaneers: Live updates from the game panxing18 0 770 11-20-2018, 06:37 AM
  Chicago Bears’ kicker Cody Parkey had the worst game panxing18 0 638 11-20-2018, 06:20 AM
  The Chicago Bears placed right guard Kyle Long on injured panxing18 0 797 11-13-2018, 06:07 AM