web server hosting with many resouces?
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 2000 GB - Disk Space, 40000 GB - Traffic
Would like to ask you to share your views on centohost.com web server hosting solutions.
Any reviews? What host is better? Why? Alternatives for comparison, please?
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and worth trying.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.
Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by QHoster.com web host - extremely helpful.
Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions.
Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: kvchosting.net and planethoster.com.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
Believe Gigapros.com dedicated servers would be worth trying. Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores - 69/month.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes.
Very reasonable monthly charge also. I am pleased to say centohost.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
When I decided to move to another host I really didn't have any expectations, but what I found was amazing. Highly recommend Centohost.com solutions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 110 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 148 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster