Domain Social Forums
Adsense acting weird - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Domain Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Domain-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Domain Discussion (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Domain-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Adsense acting weird (/Thread-Adsense-acting-weird)

Pages: 1 2

Adsense acting weird - berlinlife06 - 08-22-2007

Adsense is acting weird on my site... I didn't update anything on my blog for a while since I was away on vacation, and I saw that the adsense ads were not there. After I updated yesterday, the ads are back... why is that? I kept having around 50 visitors a day while I was away. Does anybody had the same experience? I'm curious to know.

Adsense acting weird - SageMother - 08-22-2007

That is strange. Did you contact Google to ask what happened? I know it's a long shot because they don't always answer, but there might be something you need to know in the future!

Adsense acting weird - reviewer - 08-22-2007

I've never had that happen. Did you make any changes to the code of your webpage during that time? If not, I'd take a screenshot and send it to Google.

Adsense acting weird - Taggart - 08-22-2007

I've noticed I had no ads for an hour or two early on after I started with them, but I've had consistent ads recently.

Adsense acting weird - berlinlife06 - 08-23-2007

Well, today the ads are back! That was very weird. I had a new post yesterday and someone commented on it and I got the ads back... I didn't change anything. But it is still a mystery for me... we'll see how it goes from now on.

Adsense acting weird - Grace - 08-24-2007

Do you e-mail them with your question or do you call them? I guess e-mail probably. I hope you find out about you reappearing adds. Ha!Smile

Adsense acting weird - aquariancore - 08-25-2007

At times there are interruption in service. i find that with affiliate ads from time to time.

Adsense acting weird - berlinlife06 - 08-25-2007

Grace Wrote:Do you e-mail them with your question or do you call them? I guess e-mail probably. I hope you find out about you reappearing adds. Ha!Smile

I didn't do any of those things. I was giving it some time to appear and they are back. So, I guess that perhaps was interruption of service. We'll see how it turns out from now on.

Adsense acting weird - Taggart - 08-25-2007

Speaking of ads, are their subjects heavily influenced by more recent text additions to the site?

I find it very interesting to see how the topics of the ads change.

Adsense acting weird - berlinlife06 - 08-26-2007

Taggart Wrote:Speaking of ads, are their subjects heavily influenced by more recent text additions to the site?

I find it very interesting to see how the topics of the ads change.

Yes actually! they do change depending on what I have and what is more recent. And they move also, because I don't have the ads all in one place, so whatever is near, that's what the ad is about, or more closely related.