Domain Social Forums
Looking for Dedicated Server - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Development Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Development-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Web Hosting (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Web-Hosting)
+--- Thread: Looking for Dedicated Server (/Thread-Looking-for-Dedicated-Server)

Looking for Dedicated Server - Lougalvi - 10-28-2022

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server.
Can be both managed or unmanaged.
Specs wise I'm looking for at least the following.
4-6 Core Xeon (like L5640 or E5-1650 v2, ect..)
SSD drives (100GB should be good)
16 to 64 GB of RAM
10TB+ Bandwidth
1 Gbit/s connection
What are your views on Datapacket.net dedicated server hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?

Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!

RE: Looking for Dedicated Server - Lobster - 11-01-2022

Servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.

RE: Looking for Dedicated Server - Bileator - 11-02-2022

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

I strongly recommend hostingsource.com US server hosting to everyone.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

RE: Looking for Dedicated Server - Upiter - 11-02-2022

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are good enough to sign up with.
Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.

RE: Looking for Dedicated Server - Glaceptra - 11-09-2022

I'm pleased to deal with datapacket.net web host. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

RE: Looking for Dedicated Server - JissyKarter - 11-11-2022

Dedicated servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The servers are very fast and reliable.
Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent. Services deliver high quality and good value.

RE: Looking for Dedicated Server - MiracleMoff - 11-16-2022

Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Datapacket.net web host for hosting any size business online.

RE: Looking for Dedicated Server - Vanio - 11-17-2022

Plans from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They have the fastest, cheapest, best features and best support that I have ever had.

RE: Looking for Dedicated Server - MatterEnergy - 11-21-2022

I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application with DataPacket.net provider. These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.