Domain Social Forums
How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Development Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Development-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Web Hosting (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Web-Hosting)
+--- Thread: How much do you pay your hosting company every month? (/Thread-How-much-do-you-pay-your-hosting-company-every-month)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - kisna - 01-06-2007

I am paying 7$ per month for 5000 mb reseller account.
I think its quite cheap.

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - dwalliz - 01-25-2007

I am using a free blog hosting right now, but I want to get a paid hosting eventually and when I do, I want to paid around 10-20 per month.

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - tcm9669 - 01-29-2007

Well personally I pay nothing, never spent 1 cent on hosting. I always try to find the free ones, and generally I move from host to host as I always find better ones, but always stayed on free hosting, as my website was/is just a website I made for fun.

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - Mesoc - 02-27-2007

Domaineer Wrote:My intial budget for hosting was $10 - $15 because I needed at least 3 gig diskspace. Luckily I found Hostgator.com. Many people recommended Hostgator to me. I also considered Godaddy but I'm not too sure if they host multiple domains. Well, I pay them $9.95 a month. They have this $6.95 plan but it can't host multiple domains.

Godaddy allows multiple domain hosting. I have been with them for awhile, they don't have the best features, but they are dependable, excellent customer service, and I don't have to worry wether my site will be up in the morning if you know what I mean. I pay $7/month hosting right now

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - -thoma- - 02-27-2007

Overall my 5 websites I pay maybe $7.50 a month with very good hosting. ( Atleast, enough for me. Smile)

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - eventrdr - 03-03-2007

I pay about $5 a month. Good stable hosting for my several sites. I'm happy with who I have.

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - Rohitpatel - 03-03-2007

Well I spend $5 per month in past but now I now enjoy it freely bu posting on their forums. I have to make 30 posts in whole week for keep my account active.

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - aquariancore - 03-16-2007

I registered 5 sites with Netfirms.com with that $10 for the year special. I have one up and another will be anyday. So far problem free.

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - Rohitpatel - 03-20-2007

Wow this is amazing deal aquariancore. You spend $2 per site for year. This is excellent offer. Is this offer still open?

How much do you pay your hosting company every month? - roxyranelli - 03-21-2007

Definately an awesome offer for two dollars...keep us informed if the offer is still available.