How much do you pay your hosting company every month?
My intial budget for hosting was $10 - $15 because I needed at least 3 gig diskspace. Luckily I found Hostgator.com. Many people recommended Hostgator to me. I also considered Godaddy but I'm not too sure if they host multiple domains. Well, I pay them $9.95 a month. They have this $6.95 plan but it can't host multiple domains.
I have many sites and pay hundreds a month in hosting alone.

Domaineer Wrote:I also considered Godaddy but I'm not too sure if they host multiple domains. Well, I pay them $9.95 a month. They have this $6.95 plan but it can't host multiple domains.

I don't recommend godaddy. I have two hosting plans with them, and they are both very poor quality. I tried to move out one of my sites (because they dont offer awstats), but was unable to because they dont offer an easy way to move out all of the data (especially the preinstalled applications and databases).
Hi everyone...Hi Zach !
emm...Thanks for the enlightment, I was thinking about getting godaddy hosting account earlier on as I have majority of my domains registered there. Fortunate for me to drop by here.

Thanks again.
Zach, care to share your favorite hosting company?

I have not tried Godaddy's web hosting plans. Thank goodness. I did register a few domains from them and I have no complaints.
Yes , we all would love to know? Echos
Domaineer Wrote:Zach, care to share your favorite hosting company?

Out of all of the companies that I have tried, Clook (Clook Internet USA .:. Shared and reseller/multiple domain web hosting - US web hosting - Shared hosting, Multiple domain / Reseller packages) is my favorite.

They have amazing support. I have only had one small problem, where the SQL server got messed up. But I contacted them as soon as it happened, and they fixed it... in 4 minutes from the time that I sent the reply.

Very good service. They are a bit expensive though, for what you get.

Zach
This is very good and interesting information. My partner and I are looking into this company that charges 6.95 Euros a month for hosting, including the domain. But since I joined this site, we are considering to buy the domain somewhere else and host there. We´ll see how things are and how everything develops within the next few weeks, when our stuff is ready to go public. Thanks!
berlinlife06 Wrote:This is very good and interesting information. My partner and I are looking into this company that charges 6.95 Euros a month for hosting, including the domain. But since I joined this site, we are considering to buy the domain somewhere else and host there. We´ll see how things are and how everything develops within the next few weeks, when our stuff is ready to go public. Thanks!

Just a tip:

Register the domain yourself. It's only $8 a year. Then YOU keep control of it.. not the hosting company. You can always change the nameservers to point to the hosting company yourself.

Zach
Thank you Zach! After checking out what you guys say here, that is the move we are making. It is definetly a lot safer and as you say, we will be able to change it from one place to another easier. There are so many things to kkeep in mind while workking on this, sometimes I just want to fast forward and see it all done! Thanks again for the tip!
I'm with Hostgator too. I am satisfied with their service but I want to switch companies after three months. I want to try reselling hosting packages so maybe I'll try clook.us.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 104 8 hours ago
Last Post: Upiter
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 1 45 03-15-2024, 06:58 PM
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 1 37 03-15-2024, 06:25 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 0 31 03-14-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 2 90 03-13-2024, 12:00 PM
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 4 45 03-13-2024, 11:53 AM
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 105 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 108 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 117 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Hosting Request: I'm looking for the following Lougalvi 6 111 03-01-2024, 07:42 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy