pages not getting indexed :(
Ardoris

First of all, you need to consider that page rank is a continuous scale, not a discrete one. What this means is that one page rank 0 site may have a page rank closer to 1 than to 0 (say, for instance, if it was really PR 0.9). Since page rank runs on an exponential scale, the difference between page rank grows as you move up the page rank scale.. or, more precisely, there are more values between page rank 1 and 2, than there are between 0 and 1. The page rank you see on the tool bar is purely a discrete approximation of a continuous scale.

With that in mind, it is possible that, even though the sites you mentioned have a page rank of 0, they may still have more page rank than you.

Check out this article about a discussion with a google employee:
http://searchenginewatch.com/showPage.html?page=3626600

Also, you need to consider the distribution of page rank on your site. You should always funnel page rank in a controlled manner. If google has to follow 10 internal links to get to your pages, and you have low pr, it probably won't go that far.

Anyway, how many pages are there on your site? I'm just interested in knowing how many pages are not getting indexed.

Again, in my opinion, you just need higher PR..

The good news is that you have a great site. I see a lot of bad sites, or Made for Adsense sites, and yours really stands out. It's clear that you've put a lot of work in it. Many parts of your site, such as the animation and coloring books, are link bait. These are going to get you organic links, and that = more PR, higher rankings, and (probably, as I said before) more indexed pages..

Zach

Messages In This Thread
pages not getting indexed :( - by Ardoris - 08-16-2007, 05:03 PM
pages not getting indexed :( - by zach - 08-16-2007, 06:11 PM
pages not getting indexed :( - by Ardoris - 08-16-2007, 07:51 PM
pages not getting indexed :( - by zach - 08-16-2007, 09:41 PM
pages not getting indexed :( - by proson - 08-17-2007, 01:42 AM
pages not getting indexed :( - by zach - 08-17-2007, 10:32 AM
pages not getting indexed :( - by Ardoris - 08-17-2007, 07:32 PM
RE: pages not getting indexed :( - by adibitar69 - 05-30-2016, 12:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I see what pages are indexed in Google? michaeltim 3 2,132 03-22-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: seoexploring
  Do you social bookmark all your pages shakemelikeapig 4 8,139 05-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Hostingsafety