80% commission on 37$, sells a package of 40 websites.
mrlynam Wrote:yes of course there legitimate! what makes you ask that question

Simple because many of such sites are black hat generated gobbly goop that really say nothing and just apply keyword ratios. The net is flooded with them. You do a search and find many of the top returns are useless and chocked with adsense. I know this because I researched it. I even have the info from a company that specializes in it.

While I did check out your link, I found they don't give you links to actual sites to examine. My first reaction is would you by a used car before checking it out? I won't affiliate with something that can't be checked out. Do you have links? Have you entered into the venture? Or are you just an affiliate looking for the 80% commission?

I am not busting your chops I am asking you legitimate questions that anyone looking at this prospect should be asking. You say they are legitimate than you can show me how you know this to be true.

Messages In This Thread
80% commission on 37$, sells a package of 40 websites. - by aquariancore - 07-28-2007, 04:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  commission junction zach 36 20,137 03-19-2007, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Rohitpatel
  Sure Thing In This Economy - SEX SELLS! MegaCheaperDomains.com 0 2,818 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: