80% commission on 37$, sells a package of 40 websites.
yes, 80% commission which goes straight into your paypal account. thats just under 30$ per sale.

the site is 40websites.com and have a look down the bottom of the page for the affiliate link.

thanks
mrlynam Wrote:yes, 80% commission which goes straight into your paypal account. thats just under 30$ per sale.

the site is 40websites.com and have a look down the bottom of the page for the affiliate link.

thanks

Are these legitimate sites?
yes of course there legitimate! what makes you ask that question
mrlynam Wrote:yes of course there legitimate! what makes you ask that question

Simple because many of such sites are black hat generated gobbly goop that really say nothing and just apply keyword ratios. The net is flooded with them. You do a search and find many of the top returns are useless and chocked with adsense. I know this because I researched it. I even have the info from a company that specializes in it.

While I did check out your link, I found they don't give you links to actual sites to examine. My first reaction is would you by a used car before checking it out? I won't affiliate with something that can't be checked out. Do you have links? Have you entered into the venture? Or are you just an affiliate looking for the 80% commission?

I am not busting your chops I am asking you legitimate questions that anyone looking at this prospect should be asking. You say they are legitimate than you can show me how you know this to be true.
sorry i tought i gave examples, here they are: imarketingarticles.com leegal.info mesocancer.net

legit enough?
Looks good now one more question. Can these sites be added to other sites or do they have to be have registered domains. I have done both the former and latter with other packages.
(I sound like and interested customer don't I?)
I went and away and though about this and I recommend others in this forum to check this out. Use mr.lyman's link so he gets his due.
mrlynam Wrote:sorry i tought i gave examples, here they are: imarketingarticles.com leegal.info mesocancer.net

legit enough?
I was looking at the imarketingarticles.com article about logo design. Very good information. I am going to check the other things out as well...looks good!
aquariancore Wrote:Looks good now one more question. Can these sites be added to other sites or do they have to be have registered domains. I have done both the former and latter with other packages.
(I sound like and interested customer don't I?)

I answered my own question. You have to register your own domains. This will work well for me. What I don't like is the pages are static. They don't change. Search engines register changing content hirer. Whether you become and affiliate or try the product it is a positive bet. Again I thank Mrlyman.

Just to add nothing happens unless you do you marketing homework.
Mrlyman should come back and explain how if the program is new that he has people saying how great it is. According to PayDotCom there are no affiliate sales for the program. After checking the PayDotCom stats I began to have second thoughts. I was even going to buy a package and test it out. Now I am hesitant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  commission junction zach 36 19,648 03-19-2007, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Rohitpatel
  Sure Thing In This Economy - SEX SELLS! MegaCheaperDomains.com 0 2,799 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: