Adsense.com history??
Ok guys, out of fun I typed in Adsense.com and was expecting to see it re-directed to google site or at least be within google's network. To my surprise, I reached at this :- Adsense Consulting! It stated that they have been online "Since 1995"

I browsed thru the site, and yet found another site of theirs :- Adsense2.com ! But...to my surprise again, it has nothing in relationship with google.com !! I don't even see Adsense on these 2 sites!!:eek:

I wonder if the owner had "gained" big bucks owning these 2 domains??:p
"If you think you can get rich quick placing other people's ads on your site or blog, please contact Google who has taken and used our business name without permission or compensation"

Did you see the above quote on their home page? Looks like the little guy got screwed on this one!
well they still kept their domain.. looks to me like they are holding up very well.
I agree with Zach. They're holding up well.
well, there's this guy who owns thecloak.com and he gets quite a bit of traffic from folks who should be typing the-cloak.com.
he's got PR1, alexa 1.5m...
He made a domain from a mispelled name. And this sort of thing must have a lot of traffic on it. Well that is so close to the original spelling of that site. Very clever of him.
I think in this case, the original name owner has so little link with with any thing other than their own business ...and the site seems minor in the realm of things ...that' they're just bitter about the name, and have no power to do anything about it.
may be that was registered before google didnt bring the adsense service.
there are other sites like this also which sounds like that is site of google but not actually. They makes really big ammount of money i think.
actually his domain precededed the URL masking service by a couple of years.
the first mover advantage DOES pay!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  separate.org set to make a history for .org domains topdomain 0 2,439 07-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Last Post: topdomain
  Adsense Placement SageMother 11 6,652 09-19-2007, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Seth Damien
  Adsense acting weird berlinlife06 11 6,051 08-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  How do you Adsense? berlinlife06 7 4,460 06-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  High paying words on Adsense berlinlife06 8 4,727 05-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Last Post: ACCER