How do you Adsense?
Yesterday I run into a guy that was giving points to someone else on how to use her google Ads. Mine are almos blend with my blog, with the colors and everything. I try to have them as part of it. While I've seen the other style, the ones that are very much in contrast with the whole style of the website. Which do you think is better??
I prefer contrast or actually I am using image ads. The dress up the site.
I like when they blend in with the site. I have it on my blog now ( adiet blog) and the ads are relevent. Kinda makes me feel like a big shot hehe
Gigi,
It sounds great! How about a link to your blog so we can check it out?
I have to say I am not thrilled with adsense On site had 121 impressions in one day and made 2cents. Their numbers don't correlate with the traffic.
aquariancore Wrote:I have to say I am not thrilled with adsense On site had 121 impressions in one day and made 2cents. Their numbers don't correlate with the traffic.

I thought you would only get money for clicks and not page impressions... This weekend I had a lot of traffic, and one click that was alone $0.48... I really have no idea how that thing works!
Aquarian,
Could you explain, in practical sense, exactly how adsense works in reality? Not the google blurb, but your experience.
I think Adsense is a big mystery! I don´t think I get any money from page impressions... but I´m getting from clicks. That is the only "sure thing" I know so far from experience! Aquarian, I too want to hear your experience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adsense Placement SageMother 11 6,673 09-19-2007, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Seth Damien
  Adsense acting weird berlinlife06 11 6,074 08-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  High paying words on Adsense berlinlife06 8 4,747 05-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Last Post: ACCER
  Adsense.com history?? llegent 8 4,580 08-13-2006, 03:50 AM
Last Post: andreww38