Any help to choose managed server?
Hey guys,
Think that you will help me in choosing the right web host for my needs:
Linux (managed server): 500 gbs of HD, 16 GB of RAM, 10 TBs of bandwidth.
What are your views on Okayservers.com and Atom-hosting.com dedicated servers?

Are these hosts reliable? Any feedbacks please? What host is better?
Give my vote for Okayservers.com - They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
I'd recommend you to use a server from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.
Choose any dedicated web server hosting which can give you 24x7 technical support, nearly 99.995% server uptime etc. These two things are necessary to achieve better business performance.
I have been rather inert in actually getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with Okayservers.com have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service. Their service is excellent, they are very professional and quick!
I would recommend to Okayserver.com.Their services are very good. One of my friend is using their services support Highly flexible and reliable to use and tech support is available for 24*7.
As for reliable option, can recommend centohost.com dedicated servers. It is my favorite host pretty obviously.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Recommended.
My experience with Easy.gr has been 100% positive. Servers are well balanced and prices are competitive. Uptime and speed connectivity is also great.
Check out reliable and cheap servers from a2hosting.com and shamanhost.com, their dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients.
I was looking for a web hosting company to host my start-up company's website.
There were three things I was looking for:
1) Great price
2) Great service
3) variety of tools (web development, webmail, website analysis, etc)
Can say that m3server.com have these qualities - I would recommend this decent host to others.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 1 13 1 hour ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 75 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 89 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Right server provider ... Lobster 6 400 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Vanio 7 231 01-05-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: mazepa