Best places for a newbie to get started
Might want to do some research on domains. Find out what makes a great domain.
Ypu could actually make profits on ebay but choose good 2 words domains.
Also try selling on Sedo and Various Forums
does anyone know how to check the validity of an expired domain name ? I have seen one that i want but I need to know its background .Many thanks
V Dogg Wrote:2. Is it wise to start with expired domains or get brand new ones? If the former, how would I go about searching for these?

This depends on the reputation and value of the expired domain.
I'm also a newbie domainer, now I try my first domain auction on sedo.
Its a best place for newbie because here we will get valuable information and suggestion..
I am even new but I think its not that hard if we can find good names for bussiness.. Smile
ok i want you to start with brand new names... and start selling with low price let me say from $20- 200$ for a starter
V Dogg Wrote:Hello World. I'm new to the whole domaining thing, and I think I'm about ready to tap into this. Before I do, however, I have a few questions about where I should get started.

1. Is it possible for people who have never even sold a domain in their lives to start at eBay? If not, what are some other places I can sell domains? (Keep in mind that this is for a person who hasn't even gotten into the business before and needs to gain trust)

2. Is it wise to start with expired domains or get brand new ones? If the former, how would I go about searching for these?

I'm sure I have more, but this is all I can think of for now. Thanks in advance.

I try to sell on ebay a few times but had not luck...
giggos Wrote:I'm also a newbie domainer, now I try my first domain auction on sedo.

I used Sedo but never had any luck even the cash parking was very weak

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting Started Buying And Selling Domain Names Hashim 1 2,721 12-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Hashim
  how to get started Tush 1 2,665 04-10-2008, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Tush
  I need advice to get started mrs.tinsley 0 2,491 10-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Last Post: mrs.tinsley
  Very Newbie question. Hurgoll 5 3,807 08-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Grace
  Newbie help needed stradman 0 3,721 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  1 and 2 letter .de names to be released, pre-auction started on sedo gbjuno 0 2,018 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: