ChaCha search engine
The more I think about it the more I wonder how worthwhile this will be. I tried it once, but have no interest in going back to look anything up. I know how to find information on all the major search engines, so I don't need someone else to do it for me.

Perhaps for others, it makes sense though.
The key is relevant in the searches, the guides there might not be even understand what we are seeking for. We may have to go through a whole conversation before the fully acknowledge. Between the waiting period and the time chatting, I probably would have found what I was looking for and still have loads of time to spare.

Like triumph stated, it might be a great tool for Internet beginners, but it would certainly be a big hassle for us.
Yeah I thought about that when I tried it. I was looking for my site, but the searcher doesn't know it. You could just sort it all yourself. I see it beneficial for very novice internet users perhaps, but then all the typing and discussion might be a turn off. Perhaps they would just use 411.
ChaCha is uncle in Hindi i think. Maybe we need the Aja.
WOW, Thankx for all the info on ChaCha. I was thinking of joining, but not now, Thankx, Echos
I tried out ChaCha, but I was not happy. I too, like to do the work myself. I know exactly what I am looking for. If one search doesn't get me what I want, I try something else without even thinking about it. I am always successful. I would not try with a guide, that is pointless for me, however, it would be okay for the beginner.
Are they still going?? I think they have had some major problems. For one thing it sounds to me as thought they over hired for the search process. Echos
I have not heard that they were not in business anymore.
I tried being a guide. It was kind of fun and I made a few bucks. I'm thinking that ship may have sailed, though. There's a definite MLM feel to the recruitment process. It's promoted as a work at home opportunity and one of the big deal perks is that guides get to give invites to others and earn 10% of what those people make, the old MLM downline. What they didn't do as much is promote the unique feature, being able to search with a guide. So they've wound up with more guides than searchers. It's an interesting concept. We'll see where it is when the dust all settles.
Wow, Plumley, Thankx for all that. I was quite an eyeopener. Are they still recruiting? I also heard they took down many of their posting forums. Any one else on ChaCha?MLM lines?? Enlighten me please, Echos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Career & Job Search Engine pinnu13 16 7,946 02-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Grace