ChaCha search engine
ChaCha is most definately still open. I made a couple hundred dollars in the last month doing it a few hours a day. It has had a great many ups and downs. The most recent email we received said they would open up guide invites to us again in mid December. As I indicated you won't get rich but can make some pocket money while doing other things online.

I will be happy to send out what few invites I have left to anyone who wants to give it a try when they open them back up to us.

You make the most money training other guides. Once you make Pro on any word you are eligible to train other guides. It is possible to make pro in one day. Most recently I made pro on 6 in one day. I was already Master in 3 others. Hope this clear is up. You make $ per minute depending on your ranking.
Thankx guys for all the info on ChaCha. I had an invite from a friend , but have not responded yet. I was waiting for alittle more info on how they were doing. Now I think I will send it in, Echos
I worked for chacha as a master guide.pm me invites.
As far as I know the invites are still closed. I too am a Master guide. Welcome to this fabulous group of people.
Interesting, so you actually make a good deal of money per month. I think that a couple hundred is good considering. I would be interested if there are any more invites available. If not, keep me in mind for the future if you get an invite.
Although ChaCha hasn't opened invites to the current Guides, they are accepting applications without a referral. People are reporting acceptance e-mails within 2 to 3 days. If interested, the application is here ChaCha Search - Connect and search with a live ChaCha Guide | | Sign up to become a ChaCha Guide
They have been taking on many new guides through the method Plumley mentions. Good luck to all who join. It can be rewarding if you are willing to work through the quirks of a growing company.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Career & Job Search Engine pinnu13 16 7,947 02-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Grace