Domain Social Rules
Preface:
Domain Social is a community which revolves around interest in domain names. Some of us are professionals, some of us are academics and some of us are simply hobbyists. By taking part in this community, we ask that the following rules are observed.

General Rules:
  • Follow Netiquette - See here for general guidelines as to how to act in this (and most) forums. Although these are not binding 'rules', members are expected to apply them in good faith.
  • Help others - If you have useful or helpful information, it's appreciated by everyone if you share it. If a member asks a question to which you know the answer, help them instead of insulting them.
  • Stay on topic - The forum categorisation was organised for a reason! Please observe it (e.g. ask questions about PPC in the PPC forum and start domain auctions in the auction forum).
  • Do not Spam - You may not spam or flood the boards. This means that a post should only be posted once throughout the board, and should neither be repeated in the same forum or in another forum.
  • Single usernames - Only one username per person is accepted.
  • Read the rules - Each forum may have its own rules. Please read these before posting. They are generally "common sense" rules.

Sale Rules:
  • Leave Feedback - After a transaction, please leave feedback/reputation for the buyer/seller/trader. This helps build the community and helps other members in the community with their own transactions.
  • Follow Categorization - All sales should be kept to the Marketplace threads. In general, all advertising should be kept within the Marketplace threads. Advertising your services or products in the discussion threads is not allowed.
  • Settle Disputes - Do not post public accusations of negative character or reputation without significant evidence against the buyer or the seller. Instead, report questionable sales to the moderators. The Domain Social staff will look into it.
  • One Thread per Product - There should only be one thread open per name or service that you are selling. For instance, should you put a domain up for sale in the Fixed Price/Offer forum, you should not sell the same name simultaneously in the Auction forum (or in any other forum). This does NOT mean that you must group all of your names/services in to a single thread!
  • Read Rules - Each sale forum has its own specific rules. These provide guidelines and rules for sellers and buyers. Please read and follow them.

Advertising & Spam Rules:

• Adertising - If you create a thread or post for the sake of advertising your service, you may do this in the 'Advertise and Hire' section. You may not do this in other parts of the forum, or it will be considered as spam.
  • Affiliate IDs - If you choose to provide a link with your affiliate ID in it, please inform users that the link is an affiliate link.
  • Say it's advertising - If you are advertising, tell people that you are. Do not post a link in the forum to your service pretending that it is not yours. This includes posting fake 3rd-party reviews of your service. This is considered as spam.
Thanks. Definately good to know!
Thanks Zach, I am enjoying the forum so far. When will you have advertising available, and how do I become a premium member? Thanks Wink
DomainAuctionsScript Wrote:Thanks Zach, I am enjoying the forum so far. When will you have advertising available, and how do I become a premium member? Thanks Wink

You can get premium membersip by purchasing the Domain Book:
http://www.DomainCashSecrets.com

As for the ads, we don't usually like cluttering up the forum, so we don't advertise our ad space Smile But if you want your ad shown, you are more than welcome to PM me your offer per month and I will gladly consider your proposal.

Regards

Zach
zach Wrote:You can get premium membersip by purchasing the Domain Book:
http://www.DomainCashSecrets.com

As for the ads, we don't usually like cluttering up the forum, so we don't advertise our ad space Smile But if you want your ad shown, you are more than welcome to PM me your offer per month and I will gladly consider your proposal.

Regards

Zach
Is there any other benefit to premium membership other than the ebook?

Hmmmm, never bought advertising making an offer before? Depends on where it will be placed, traffic etc.? What are my advertising options? Thanks Wink
Zach, may I please become a moderator and help clean this place up, I have noticed quite a bit of spam and misplaced posts around. I would be willing to help, many in exchange for some advertising?
i want to make a report . find below the response of a member to my posting. is this a normal occurrence. in my own opinion , this kind of response is unethical and can dampen the moral of honest men trying establish a business in the domain industry.
please look into response.
thanks.

azeem10's Avatar[/B]

Number of Domains:
Trader Rating: (0)

Many of them have just reg. fee !
thanx Zach...Just what i needed..I am very new in this ...This is big help for me...
What's the problem exactly? I can not read PMs as they are private.

Zach

jooritse Wrote:i want to make a report . find below the response of a member to my posting. is this a normal occurrence. in my own opinion , this kind of response is unethical and can dampen the moral of honest men trying establish a business in the domain industry.
please look into response.
thanks.

azeem10's Avatar[/B]

Number of Domains:
Trader Rating: (0)

Many of them have just reg. fee !
thanks for information.........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Under NBA rules, goaltending is only review douhua2233 0 939 07-26-2018, 01:56 AM
Last Post: douhua2233
  By following the governmental rules and regulations chitianshi520 0 1,187 07-18-2018, 06:44 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520
  Domain Social Rules (for the Mentally Impaired) zach 12 119,082 12-15-2017, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sobhana123
  Ads on Domain Social? Your ideas. zach 0 58,814 08-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Last Post: zach
  Domain Tips in your Email every week! zach 13 12,066 04-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Last Post: evodomix
  Using Avatars on Domain Social zach 30 18,222 07-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Last Post: mediadial2
  Input for Domain E-Book zach 2 4,267 08-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: SageMother